Who We Are
A unique framework for elevating your leadership and coaching impact
Generative Leadership brings forth decades of research into our leadership and development programs. When combined with a structure for learning that involves practice through on-the-job application, leaders and coaches find the best integration and use of learning that they know at their core.
From a conversation about IGL:
“What is Generative Leadership?”
What we believe
We believe leadership and coaching can and should be more impactful than just the numbers. In fact, they can produce the numbers while also creating the space for those that we work with to have inspiring and fulfilling lives.
To truly be successful, we must learn. We must practice the skills. It is not sufficient to know about leadership. One must know how to lead (or coach others to lead), from an embodied space. Much like the pro tennis player or a doctor, we must practice our discipline, so that we can perform and lead with finesse.
the power of THE possible
All possibilities exist in conversations.
The possibilities we want to create start in conversations. When we become clear on what matters most, we can engage in conversations with ourselves and others about how we design a desired future state. They are the conversations for new possibilities that produce the results that matter most.
The beauty is that our creative minds can take us far beyond the boundaries that defined our context previously.
Sometimes it calls us to learn new skills, conversations or practices. They are all possible. We all can bring forth the best version of ourselves through the possibilities we bring to the world.
What’s calling you?
Our Promise To You
- Provide the distinctions and practices of a new generative discipline of leadership and management.
- Assist you to develop yourself into a more effective leader, manager, entrepreneur, or coach in teams and organizations.
- Introduce you to a permanent, new way to see action and opportunity in the world and how to enhance your power to produce them.
- Help you generate new conversations, presence, and results in a journey to fulﬁll your leadership potential and make your contribution in the world.
- She struggled with addiction, mental health 20 years ago; Now she’s launching a building in Hadley for the company that helped her through her crisis
- Newsletter: December 2020
- Newsletter: January 2021
- Newsletter: February 2021
- Newsletter: March 2021
- Newsletter: April 2021
- Newsletter: May 2021
- Newsletter: June 2021
- Newsletter: July 2021
- Newsletter: August 2021
The Leadership Team
Robert Dunham (Bob) has worked since 1981 as an executive, consultant, educator and coach to executives, management teams, and coaches worldwide in Leadership, communication, teamwork, and people process redesign. He is founder of the Institute for Generative Leadership (IGL), which has affiliates in India.
CEO, Institute for Generative Leadership US
Chris is the Director of Community Relations for the Insitute. He started his journey with IGL in 2012, and officially joined the team in 2016. Prior to his work with the Institute, he ran his own coaching practice working with business owners and high-peforming professionals.
Natalie serves the Institute as Program and Conference Manager. Her work with the Institute started in 2016. Prior to joining the IGL team, she worked as a coach, and has worked with many notable companies like Apple.