Lead and Coach the Uncommon Results
Learn the rare skills of the top 5% of leaders and coaches to grow your competitive advantage.
Now is Your Time
As leaders and coaches, we look to navigate the global challenges that are affecting everyone, including how to build a business or practice that can thrive, not just survive. To do so, we must look to innovate, take stand for what matters to each of us, and to keep learning.
Our lives, careers, communities, and the world depend on our ability to lead and create impact.
You can be the game-changer.
Taking that stand requires the development of rare skills that allow you to respond to big breakdowns, while also planning for the breakthrough on the other side.
We know how challenging it can be to lead and coach powerfully. Knowing what to focus on and what to do that will produce the results you’re after can seem like an elusive pursuit.
We’ve helped 1000’s of leaders and coaches from companies like Google, Facebook, Intel, Adobe, and the EPA, to the smaller organizations that represent most of the workforce today.
We’ve helped leaders and coaches grow their income on average by 38%, improve work/life balance on average by 87%, and get promoted at least once in their careers.
What’s the impact you want to have in your leadership and coaching?
If you’re ready to build your skills
as a leader or coach, then join us next spring!
Virtual Foundations of Generative Leadership Workshop (V-FGL)
This is the first step to the following leadership educational programs. The FGL is now offered virtually via the Virtual Foundations for Generative Leadership (V-FGL).
Virtual FGL will include practice through embodiment. All of IGL’s programming, both virtual and in-person formats, include experiential practice. Our V-FGL is interactive and provides opportunities to be in practice with your virtual learning community so you can apply your learning immediately.
- Orientation: March 2, 2021 | 6 pm – 8 pm ET / 3 pm – 5 pm PT
- Day 1: March 5, 2021 | 10 am – 6:30 pm ET / 7 am – 3:30 pm PT
- Practice Session: March 9, 2021 | 6 pm – 7:30 pm ET / 3 pm – 4:30 pm PT
- Day 2: March 12, 2021 | 10 am – 6:30 pm ET / 7 am – 3:30 pm PT
- Practice Session: March 16, 2021 | 6 pm – 7:30 pm ET / 3 pm – 4:30 pm PT
- Day 3: March 19, 2021 | 10 am – 6:30 pm ET / 7 am – 3:30 pm PT
You’ll learn skills and distinctions that include:
- A new approach to learning
- How to identify blindspots that create barriers to engaging more powerfully and purposefully
- Pragmatic communication, coordination, linguistic and, emotional skills that can be easily replicated for mastery
- A 1-on-1, half-hour introductory call before the workshop
- Coaches receive 21 ICF CCEUs (18.5 Core Competencies, 2.5 Resource Development)
Learn With Us!
Start your journey to grow your skills and your value.