Facing Racism-Related Conversations
A New Generative Exploration
Now is Your Time
You are being called to affect change. Creating change requires we align with others. The biggest outcome we can fulfill happens when we stop flying solo. This requires a new way of having conversations.
You are here because you are committed to racial equity. In order to take care of our learning community as we engage in new conversations, having shared language and practices are needed.
There’s a set of foundational generative distinctions, practices, and skills around being in a learning space with others that we offer in our Virtual Foundations of Generative Leadership workshop. If you’re ready for your next step towards shifting racial consciousness, we are offering a promotional bundle of 3 payments of $347.
As leaders and coaches, we look to navigate the global challenges that are affecting everyone, including how to build a business or practice that can thrive, not just survive. To do so, we must look to innovate, take stand for what matters to each of us, and to keep learning. We must also discover different possibilities and choices for generating spaces that allow each of us to be whole and fully human in the expression of ourselves.
Our lives, careers, communities, and the world depend on our ability to lead and create impact, as well as expand our capacity to have conversations with others that explore race and racism.
If you’re ready, here’s your next steps:
Register here for our bundle. You will get a spot at our next V-FGL and at our new virtual course on race and racism, both starting in September.
Virtual Foundations of Generative Leadership (V-FGL)
This is the first step to the following leadership educational programs. The FGL is now offered virtually via the Virtual Foundations for Generative Leadership (V-FGL).
Virtual FGL will include practice through embodiment. All of IGL’s programming, both virtual and in-person formats, include experiential practice. Our V-FGL is interactive and provides opportunities to be in practice with your virtual learning community so you can apply your learning immediately.
- Orientation – Sept. 8th | 6 pm – 8 pm CT
- Day 1: Sep. 10th | 9 am – 5 pm CT
- Check-In: Sept. 15th | 5 pm – 6:30 pm CT
- Day 2: Sept. 17th | 9 am – 5 pm CT
- Check-In: Sept. 22nd | 5 pm – 6:30 pm CT
- Day 3: Sept. 24th | 9 am – 5 pm
You’ll learn skills and distinctions that include:
- A new approach to learning
- How to identify blindspots that create barriers to engaging more powerfully and purposefully
- Pragmatic communication, coordination, linguistic and, emotional skills that can be easily replicated for mastery
- A 1-on-1, half-hour introductory call before the workshop
- Coaches receive 21 ICF CCEUs (18.5 Core Competencies, 2.5 Resource Development)
Bundle Price: $1,042
(Early Bird Savings of $250)
Being Brave, Engaging Race and Racism Virtual Course
Included with the V-FGL workshop, this 7-session virtual learning course will be held over four months and facilitated by IGL USA Faculty Members, Sonia Bu and Steven Jones.
As generative leaders, the current reality presents us with a powerful call to learning as a community. It is asking us to expand our current perception around race for the sake of helping our community create new awareness and practices in organizations, institutions, and our nation.
- September 11th & 25th
- October 9th & 30th
- November 13th & 20th
- December 11th
All sessions will be held on Fridays from 12 pm – 1:30 pm CT.
In this virtual course, you’ll explore:
- Why do we care about a conversation about race? What is this conversation calling us to take care of?
- What is the value that this conversation will have for ourselves as coaches and leaders in organizations and institutions in the context of Me-We-World?
- What difference will this conversation about race make in increasing our understanding of self (SELPH), and of our capacity and skills to expand the Observer and Actor in ourselves and in those we coach?
- And much more!
Come explore this new conversation with a generative lens, and learn how to include this breakdown and challenge in your skill sets.
Learn With Us!
Start your journey to grow your skills and your value.