0 Items
(303) 527-9905

Generative Leaders Forum

The 4 Roles Highly Successful Sales Executives Hold

November 20, 2019 | 8 am – 9:30 am
Chicago, IL

In partnership with

BRING TO YOU

The 4 Roles Highly Successful
Sales Executives Hold

From this forum, you’ll be able to engage the “80%” of your sales team, that’s not producing like the other 20%.

There isn’t a day that goes by that a blog post or article is written about the importance of being a coach for sales team members, but there are three more roles a successful sales executive holds for their team. Learning to hold all four roles produces sales teams that out-perform 90% of the market in terms of meeting their revenue goals.

If you are a sales executive or manager that is committed to out-performing others, please join us for this 90-minute talk.  We will share with you the four roles that executives and managers hold to create a high-performing sales team. We’ll also lead a discussion on what practices sales executives and managers can use that produce highly successful salespeople.

The Generative Leaders Forum brings leaders together to collaborate on the current issues of leadership and their organizations. The forum is facilitated by seasoned practitioners and leaders from the Generative discourse.

We hope you’ll join us! Feel free to invite your friends and colleagues who are also leaders and coaches to register.

Please note: In order to facilitate productive conversations, participation is limited to the first 20 people to sign up.

Event Details

Date

November 20, 2019

Time

8 am – 9:30 am CT

Location

TechNexus
20 N Wacker Dr
12th floor
Chicago, IL  60606

 

Cost

$15

Meet This Event’s Facilitator

Duane Spivey,
Revenue Growth Coach / Facilitator

Duane Spivey is the cofounder of Relevance, LLC, which provides marketing, sales, and client service coaching to entrepreneurs and corporate leaders who think like entrepreneurs.  As a revenue growth coach and leader, Duane has helped over 300 business development leaders in the technology, healthcare, and professional services industries achieve or exceed their revenue promise.  They’ve been able to surpass their previous personal best, increase their sales, and increase their personal incomes by as much as 70%.

 

Before coaching sales leaders, business development professionals and entrepreneurs, Duane was responsible for building and leading sales teams for five different companies over a 12-year period.  At three of these companies his teams produced double digital sales growth in less than 24 months.

Join us at TechNexus on November 20, 2019!

Day(s)

:

Hour(s)

:

Minute(s)

:

Second(s)