Coaching Excellence in Organizations (CEO) is a multi-year, graduate-level program for experienced coaches.
It empowers coaches to deliver greater value to clients by showing them how to identify and address the underlying concerns and opportunities in their organizations.
“Our success, or not, in business or in life is a function of the conversations we’re having, not having, and how well we are having them.” —Bob Dunham
In CEO, external coaches gain a competitive advantage in a crowded marketplace. Internal coaches will add significant ROI to their organizations.
In the CEO program you will:
- Design and bring shifts to leadership and management
- Create frameworks for managing satisfaction, dissatisfaction, and expectations
- Deal productively and creatively with overwhelm and capacity (theirs and their clients)
- Explore the skills, abilities, and wisdom needed to lead and organize with today’s speed and complexity
- Develop your emotional capacity and work with your clients to do the same
- Measure the impact of your coaching
- Explore the crucial dimension of moods and emotions in organizational life, and their role in leadership impact
- Add value to your offer as a successful executive coach
- Be supported by a team of high-level peers in a challenging environment
- Using the very best practices for coaching leaders and teams, CEO-trained coaches learn to increase their performance AND their well-being
- Earn ICF CCEUs upon completion
This executive coaching program provides the rare opportunity to study with Bob Dunham, founder of the Institute for Generative Leadership. The ONLY graduate-level training program offered for experienced coaches. Nothing like this exists in the coaching or corporate training world.
- Learning is IMMEDIATELY applied and tracked with current clients and organizations
- Prerequisite: 3 years practicing as organizational or executive coach
- CEO is active, hands-on, applicable learning.
- Taught through the Institute of Generative Leadership
- Bob Dunham is a seasoned corporate leader with generative and ontological distinctions and coaching history
- Core promise: CEO builds executive and management skills combining communication, management practice design, and embodies learning that shifts capabilities for action.
“There has never been a moment in history when our leaders have encountered the pressure, expectations, and commitments as they are today, As coaches and confidants, it is a unique privilege to support their commitment to the future that leaders believe in. The CEO Program does this through rigor, living examples, and current material relevant in today’s organizational environment.” —Bob Dunham
Bob Dunham talks in the video below about understanding value.
CEO Program Details
Attending one Foundations of Generative Leadership Workshop is a prerequisite for joining the program. Once you have completed the FGL Workshop, you will be invited to join a team of fellow learners and be assigned a personal coach to accompany you in your learning. Additional coursework, team work, and individual coaching between in-person conferences.
How will Coaching Excellence in Organizations (CEO) help me in my business?
As a CEO practitioner, you will be able to make and fulfill bigger, more powerful offers that produce value for your internal and external clients. CEO trains you to do that consistently and effectively.
What is the CEO community of practice?
When you register for CEO, you join an ongoing, collaborative community of highly talented and experienced leaders, coaches and consultants deeply committed to sharpening and honing their skills. They consistently create new opportunities, elevate professional standards, and expand what is possible their professions.
What action steps can I take to learn more about CEO?
1. Ask yourself, “Am I ready to invest in myself and my path towards mastery?” CEO is a rigorous and comprehensive program designed to change the way you show up in the world, approach challenges and opportunities, and generate results.
Throughout the program, we engage in recurrent practices for the sake of improving our performance and enhancing the effectiveness of the leaders, teams, and organizations we work with. CEO participants are most successful when they open to new ways of doing and being, fully engage in new practices, and take personal ownership for their results.
2. Get out your calendar. Register for one of our tele-classes, webinars, and/or 3-day Foundations for Generative Leadership conferences, and start experiencing the value of CEO first hand.
3. Give us a call. Set up a conversation or complimentary consultation with one of our program advisers. There is no obligation when you have these conversations, and they will help you get clear about your plans. call Johanna at 303-527-9905.
Our program advisers are experienced CEO practitioners who can help you explore what you care about, compare your desired outcomes with what CEO offers, and determine whether CEO will be a fit for you. If CEO is not a fit, they will help you explore other options.
If you decide you are ready to register for one of our programs, your program adviser will also help you plan dates and logistics and get you any answers you need to be sure about your decision.
For more information or registration call Johanna at 303-527-9905.